Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Fun Card....you can do this!!!

Yes you sure can!!! This is a fun card that packs a real punch! It is so adorable and it will brighten the card recipients day, I promise! And...it's fun to make!

Stampin' Up! Supplies You Will Need (to view any of the products listed, visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.soinkincute.stampinup.net, use the search option and you should be able to find the items very easily):

Stamp Set
Good Friend (item #113740 - view from my Stampin' Up! shopping website!)

Ink
Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad
So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad
Basic Black Stampin' Write marker

Paper
So Saffron card stock
Whisper White card stock
Pacific Point textured card stock
Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series paper bulk

Accessories
Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals

This is truly a simple, yet beautiful and fun card! Contact me today if you'd like to inquire about placing an order, or if you'd like other project ideas! I am here to assist you in any way that I can!

Thanks for coming by! Mwah!

Candi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable Candice :)!. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the nice comment you left for me at 4shared. You are the sweetest! I am so happy you liked the post and freebie :)! {HUGS!} Jess