Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Few Valentine Cards...

If you're subscribed to my monthly newsletter, you will receive the materials list so that you, too, can make these beautiful cards. Each can be made in less than 10 minutes!! if you're already a cardmaker, you'll be able to make them in like 4 minutes! They're cute, they're personal and they're fun!

"February 14th" Card



Valentine "Hearts" Note Card



"I Love You" Valentine Card



If you're interested in making any of these cards, feel free to contact me and I can give you the supply list. Or even better, sign up for my newsletter and you'll be able to see cute projects (plus much more) every single month! These cards are the type you can make without receiving any instructions. They're very straight forward. They're very cute and don't take a ton of time!

Hugs to all!

Candi

OH! And if you haven't had the chance to visit my Project 365 blog, please stop by! i have been getting better at posting my photos about every three days or so. This is such a wonderful project and I KNOW how much I will love looking back at the entire 2009 year. Come on by to my Project 365 Blog by clicking here!

No comments: