Monday, June 07, 2010

Bring on the Music!!!!!

I found the most awesome digital scrapping kit ever this weekend!  You have to see it, it is SMASHING, FABULOUS, TOO COOL FOR WORDS, and one of those kits you just know you cannot live without!!!

In our home, music is something that represents who we are!  I am so lucky that my kids' music taste is so wide-spread.  They listen to everything from classical to hard core heavy metal!  And the same is true for me!  I think this is a kit that no digital scrapper should be without!!!

You can find it at Sunshine Studio right here and guess what?????  It is only $5.00 right now!  That is literally a steal when considering all that is included!!!  Check this baby out!!!!  I highly recommend going to the shop and viewing all of the previews of what is included!  Wow, wow, wow!!!
H

Until next time...
Candi

No comments: