Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dang!!!!!

Yo, yo, yo!  It's like I fell of the face of the earth!!!

Well, not really.....just fell on the face of Facebook!  Holy snap, it's addicting.  And yes, I have a farm in Farmville, totally dumb to some; however, I seem to have become a victim to the virtual world of farming.  I swear I'll wake up nights thinking it is time to harvest my corn, or whatever is growing that day.  I suppose there is only one single explanation for this:  I HAVE TOO MUCH DANG TIME ON MY HANDS!

Okay, it's time to brush my horses, peace out!

Ha! Kidding.... going to watch a movie and finish up some schtuff.  I hope all my friends and family are well.

Until next time...
Candi

Don't forget to check out the Bella Gypsy blog!  There will be some awesome stuff you won't want to miss releasing this week!  http://www.bellagypsydesigns.blogspot.com/

Come see us!

No comments: