Thursday, October 15, 2009

I found a great font site!!!

I just found another AWESOME font website! I found it through a great friend of mine, the FABULOUSLY RETIRED :( Ellie Lash! It is very similar to the kevinandamanda font website that many of you may be familiar with, but obviously, there are different fonts. I don't know about you, but as a scrapbooker I find typography to be quite facinating. I mean, what better way to show emotion than to use a bold helvetica! Okay, so I am kidding a bit, but I truly believe a font can make or break a layout! So without further ado, I present to you:

Sugar Frog Fonts

I loved their site so much that I decided I would sport their blinkie on my blog, it's cute, too!
Their blinkie can be found over in my side bar, go check 'em out!------------->

So how is everyone?!? It's been a bit crazy for me lately. I just don't know where the time seems to go. I would have to say that job searching is a full-time job so that absorbs much of my time, and then there is all the other fun stuff you need to get done when you're a SAHM. Yes! I did decide that it has taken me so long to find a job that it's easier to say I am a Stay at Home Mom when someone I meet asks me what I do for a living. It's much easier than explaining that I have been job searching for over a year now!! Gosh, I never expected it would take this long... even with the TERRIBLE economy I thought the worst case scenerio would be that I was out of work for 6 months. And, I thought that was a drastic worst case scenerio!!!
I try not to let it upset me, after all, I know deep down that I am smart, I am capable and hardworking individual, I have great working experience and education, so I know it has to be the terrible economy that we're in that has caused it to take so long. I pray constantly that things will change very soon. Another shocker for me is that Christmas is right around the corner. Holy snap! THAT, my friends, floors me!

On the bright side, I have been pleasantly surprised to see the stock market's change in pace! How exciting! Although I am somewhat apprehensive to get overly excited until an upward trend has been established. Maybe we're on the way to better times. I hope. I pray.

Well folks, I think I have jabbered on enough for today! I'll leave you with a photo from my daughter's 12th Birthday party that we hosted on Saturday. We had a great time and it was wonderful to be surrounded by great friends and family. I cannot believe my daughter is 12! I have a 12-year-old daughter and an 18-year-old son. I think that makes me, well, um... old!

Here is Cori and Johnny at Brunswick


Here is Cori and her adorable "Moose Cake!" (Thanks Cheryl!)


Here is Cassidy (nice face, goofy girl), Cori, Johnny and Maria


Of course I have many more photos to share on my Project 365 blog, which I am sooooo far behind on! It's that whole "time-flying-by" thing! It seems as though I never have the time to get all of my photos uploaded! It will be done...somehow, some way!

Until next time...

Candi

No comments: