Thursday, October 22, 2009

My First Haunted House Visit! Plus 20 new fonts!!!!

Well hello!! I thought I would drop in and add a few photos today and tell you about Amanda's new fonts!!! So here we go:

Considering everything that has gone on in my world over the past, hmmmm...let's say 14 months, life is going fairly well. October is such a busy, busy month! It seems as though there are things to do constantly and that we're on-the-go all the time, but that is a good thing. I suppose I would rather be busy than be being bored! My job search is still feverishly on! I STILL can't get over how awful the job market is!!! I have never, ever, ever seen anything like it! However, I know something good is waiting for me just around the corner and I am remaining patient and optimistic.

Last Saturday I went to a Haunted House for my first time ever. I KNOW, isn't it crazy that I am a grown woman and have NEVER been into a Haunted House??? Let me tell you, it was really, really fun, but it scared the craaaaaaap out of me! I am so glad I had my friend's arm to grab on to! I literally had a death-grip on the back of his shirt! (Sorry honey!)

Here are a few photos of our day at Elitches during the Fright Festival, it was great fun, it was so fabulous to see my friend Phil. I hadn't seen him in quite sometime! I think it was a terrific day!

Here is Cori, Ethan, and Phil sporting their cool hats!



Next up is a lovely picture of Phil and the kids with a nice-looking zombie! It was actually quite funny... once the "zombies" started gathering around the entrance to Elitches, they literally broke into the "Thriller" dance, you know, from the Michael Jackson Video? It was cool.




Next we have Miss Cori laying down on a tombstone! I love it! Oh, I have so many more photos I can post, but it'll have to wait. I have a few jobs that I want to apply for and then I will be watching one of my favorite shows that was Tivo'd last night!



Thanks for dropping by! I love you all so very much and all of your kind words and support has meant the world to me! If it weren't for all of the great friends and family that I have, I just don't know what life would be like.

Here is the info on the new fonts!!!!
Okay, so all I can say is: if you're a font lover as I am, you'll want to drop by Amanda Green-Bottoms' website and grab the 20 new fonts she's released (of course they're always free)! She is so awesome to share all of her wonderful hard work with us. Thank you so much, Amanda!!!! Mwah! Visit Amanda's website for the newest set of fonts!! You can download this new set all in one download, or if you don't have all of Amanda's amazing fonts, there is a separate download where you can download everything in one bundle!!!


Until next time...

Candi

1 comment:

GroovyGirl said...

Candice....I found you through Amanda Green-Bottoms blog...your comments. I am sorry that you have been out of work for 14 months. I was laid off from my job Feb 2007 and completely understand many of your feelings. Send me a message and we can chat about it.
Heather http://groovygirlthoughts.blogspot.com/ I haven't blogged in quite awhile though