Sunday, January 04, 2009

Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate Winner!!!!!



Hello to all!!

I am here to announce the winner of the $25 Stampin' Up! gift certificate!! Drum roll please.........and the winner is: coinmagnate!! Congratulations! I have sent an email to you notifying you that you won. Please contact me at your convenience with any questions you might have.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

2
Timestamp: 2009-01-04 22:41:28 UTC

Thanks to all of you who left comments for me. I love hearing from all of my friends from around the globe!

Happy New Year to all of you!

Candi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Candi!

Just wanted to stop in and say thank you for your nice comments about my blog :) Glad you visited!
I've been looking around your blog, and I'm pretty impressed with all the hybrid goodies you get done! Wow! I've dabbled a bit, and would love to get into it more. Hopefully when my craft room is completed I'll be able to keep the one year old out of it all, and get it done. LOL!

Happy new year!
Caryn