Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Polka Dot Plum Girls Have Something For You!

Okay, so if you're a hybrid girl like me, or a digital scrapbooker you would have to be totally insane to miss out on the Polka Dot Plum End of Year SNOWout sale! I am telling you, I think the girls have gone Plum Crazy on us!!!!!! Check this out!

From now until Jan 1, 2009, the Plum Girls have their ENTIRE store on sale for 60% off! I know, you want to leave right now and go shop, so I will just leave ya the link right HERE!!!!

(Please note, your discount will show up once you add your items to your shopping cart!) Bye now, I am off to shop for myself!!! :-)


Warm wishes,

Candi

2 comments:

Teri's Scrappin' PlayTime said...

Just dropping by to wish you all the best in the new year. Happy New Year!

Vicki said...

Happy New Year Candi. Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog - you are a lovely person and I am so glad we have become friends. Hugs x