Thursday, December 11, 2008

And the winner is......

Sorry folks! I am a day late; however, I have been dealing with kidney stones AGAIN! This is the 4th time this year and let me tell you, it is no picnic!

Okay, so per random.org I have a winner for you all. Random.org picked #2 and that would be JANICE!! Janice, come on down, girl....you're the winner of some Stampin' Up! cash! Whooohoooo!!

Email me girl! If I do not hear from you in the next few days, I will contact you. I think I have your email address; if not, I will go to your website and email you from there!

Congratulations! Now is the absolute best time to spend it, as there are big-time discounts and free shipping. Stampin' Up! is offering 10% off all of the stamp sets that are retiring. There are a lot more promotions as well which any of you can see by visiting my Stampin' Up! website here: www.soinkincute.stampinup.net

Click on the promotions link that you'll see on the home page. There are some excellent offers going on right now!!!

I'll be back with a project really soon. I am trying to make something really cool!

See you ladies (and guys too) soon!

Mwah!

Candi

No comments: