Friday, November 28, 2008
An Award AND A Contest!!!
Hello to all of my fabulous blog visitors!!! (make sure to read all of today's post, so you don't miss out on my contest!) Today I am here to share an Award that I rec'd from a very special designer, Karyn! Karyn was so awesome to nominate MY BLOG for the "I Love Your Blog" award! I have seen a lot of these on other blogs; however, I have NEVER, EVER rec'd one myself... so I want to thank Karyn a bazillion times over! Please take a look at Karyn's blog, you will be sooooo glad that you did! She offers the most fabulous freebie design items for all of you digital scrappers and tons of inspiration for traditional/paper scrappers. Her designs are awesome! While I am speaking about Karyn, I also want to give her a huge shout out and a big CONGRATULATIONS regarding the newest addition to her beautiful family! Welcome to the World, Wyatt!! Check out Karyn's blog today!
Now I have to nominate 7 other blogs; for me this is easy because I am a very faithful follower, well, actually more like "Stalker" of the following awesome blogs!!! Please click on the blog owners name and check their site out! You'll have fun traveling the blog world and I am quite certain you'll find some fun stuff along the way!
1) The one and only guy I know who scraps!!! Scrubbie!!!!
2) The very talented and inspiring digital artist, Vicki!!!!
3) Another super-talented digital artist, Sara!!!
4) I cannot forget about the very talented and sweet, Charlie!!!!
5) Here is a girl whom I met by fate just less than two months ago!! Casey of Prettyscrappy.com!!!!!
6) Here are two ladies that I have so much respect and admiration for! Amy and Lauren of Polka Dot Plum! These ladies are so super-talented! I am honored to know them!! Visit the Polka Dot Plum Blog today!!!!
7) Last, but certainly not least is: Nicole Seitler of Sugarplum Paperie!!! This gal has so much talent it's almost rediculous! Visit Nicole today!!!
I could list many, many more blogs, but these folks have had a profound impact on my life over the past few months, whether they know it or not. I visit each of these blogs regularly and each time I leave one of their blogs, I feel happier, smarter and certainly inspired! Thanks to you all!
Now, on to the contest... If you leave a comment under THIS POST between now and December 10th, you could be the lucky winner of a $25 Stampin' Up! gift certificate* so you can shop in my store!! How cool would that be!???
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Until next time....