Saturday, November 15, 2008

URGENT NOTICE REGARDING WEBSITE!

It has been brought to my attention that my Stampin' Up! website www.soinkincute.stampinup.net is working great... ALL EXCEPT FOR ONE OF MY FAVORITE SECTIONS! "SHOP NOW!" If you click on the "Shop Now" button, it will give you a message that says, "Your demonstrator is not accepting online orders".... This is not so! I am working to have this corrected ASAP! I will post another message when it is up and running. It is such a great feature and I apologize for the inconvenience. If you would like to order something right away, please contact me and I can place your order for you. I know the holidays are quickly approaching, so please do not let this error affect your decision to place an order.

Warm wishes,

Candi

1 comment:

Vivayne said...

I love the title of your site :)