Thursday, August 14, 2008

She's a full-time SU! girl....for now

Hey All,

Today was my very last day of work for the company I have been w/ for more than 7 years. This my dear friends, makes me a full-time Stampin' Up! demonstrator until further notice. How cool is that!!!!? Especially with all of the cool new stuff SU! has to offer, and the unprecedented discounts. I am thinkin' we can't go wrong!

Have you heard that Stampin' Up! now sells the Big Shot die cutting machine? If not, you'll want to check it out. It is way too awesome!

I am looking forward to the Fall/Winter season. While although it seems as though fall is a bit in the distance, it'll be here before ya know it.

There are too many promotions to mention here, so please visit my Stampin' Up! website for the scoop, click here to go to my site!

I recommend that you get the latest award-winning Stampin' Up! idea book and catalog. It is full, full, full of new, never-seen-before items!

Contact me today to order your copy!!

One last thing... my daughter put together a little video that she uploaded to her favorite website which of course is Miley Cyrus' Miley World Site. The video is so cute, I think I'll post it here for your viewing pleasure. Check back tomorrow, it'll be here and I think it might make you smile.

Since I am not working full-time at the moment, there will definitely be more time to blog. So I look forward to sharing my world with you!

Love to all,

Candice

No comments: