Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

Yes, today is a brand new year for all of us at Stampin' Up!. Many of us are setting new goals, checking out the sneak peeks for our newest catalog that will be released in August, and celebrating our accomplishments from the year that we just left behind!

I have been doing all of the above AND I have been thinking about how blessed I am to have such wonderful, awesome, and crafty friends in my life.

I know that I said I have an awesome project to post, and it is still going to be posted; however, it has taken longer than I had planned to get all of my "electronic" documents together and then post! But, it will in fact be posted very soon.

Okay, so it's the new year.... we can't start the new year without having some sort of new club.

You know how we all want all the beautiful embellishements that we can get our hands on, right?? Well, I have found a way that you ladies can get your hands on a whole bunch of Stampin' Up! embellishments at a very, very small cost. Here is how it would work:


I want to begin a SHARING CLUB!!

This will be the first embellishment share club before the New catalog comes out in August. This awesome "share" is my way of thanking you for your customer loyalty and to help you get the products you love with a budget-friendly option. And I know my customers, you all love to SHARE, so I think this is the perfect solution for all!!

This Sharing Club is perfect for local customers as well as those of you all over the country!! When I share, my rule is I share with EVERYONE!!

Here is how the Embellishment Sharing Club will work:

- Memberships will be accepted starting July 1st and will end July 15th at 12:00 noon MST.

- Membership is confirmed when PayPal payment is received. If you're interested, email me right away, once we have 5 members, the first club will be considered "closed" and I will send each of you your PayPal invoices! It's that simple!

- To recap: all you need to do is email me! The cost to join is $30 if I ship your kit, and $25 if you pick up your kit. Keep reading so you can see ALL OF THE WONDERFUL EMBELLISHMENTS you will receive for this one-time only payment!

- All Embellishment Sharing Club Kits will be mailed on or about July 28th. You will be so happy you joined, I promise!

- If you want to pick your kit up, Pick ups will be begin July 28th. If you choose to pick up your kit, you will only be charged $25.00!

All the components are listed below. I have set up links to the catalog, so when you can click on the product name you can see the embellishment as it is shown in the catalog.


Thanks you again for all your support and stamping friendship throughout the year!! I appreciate the opportunity to continue to do what I do everyday because if YOU!!

All The Best!!
Candice Stears
SOINKINCUTEemail: candice1973@comcast.net
Website: www.soinkincute.stampinup.net

In the Mail
Embellishment Sharing Club Kit is only $30.00!!!!

***
Each Embellishment Sharing Club Kit contains:

Fusion Flowers - 26 flowers in a variety of sizes and a variety of colours which include Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.

Build a Brad - Components to Build 5 Brads

Pretties Kit - 10 flowers (2 of each size), 12 half back pearls white, 12 half back pearls cream, 9 round pearls white, 9 round pearls cream, 4 clear beads, 4 clear teardrops, 10 clear rhinestone brads, 2 hat pins, 6 spacer beads

Jumbo Eyelets - 12 Pewter

Hodgepodge Kit
- an assortment of 28 pieces and 20 matching brads (I thought I would do pewter here as well as it is my best seller AND it matches the jumbo eyelets should you want to mix and match!)

Sooooooooooooooooo.....what are you waiting for!??! This is an excellent way for YOU to get a little bit of everything. Once I have 5 interested persons, we'll have a club and I will email you your PayPal invoices. Once the 5 slots are taken, the club is closed, so don't miss out! I think this is such a fabulous way that we can all SHARE! Email me today to reserve your spot.

- PLEASE NOTE: YOU DON'T NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY BY PAYPAL. YOU CAN EASILY AND SECURLY USE YOUR CREDIT CARD.





No comments: