Sunday, December 01, 2013

Brand New and on Sale from Jady Day Studio!!!!

Hello Scrappers! Just a reminder that the sales at the Sweet Shoppe are still going on through December 2nd!!! And that means you still have time to save on all of these gorgeous new releases by Jady Day Studio!!!!! In addition to her new releases, she and Meg Mullens have bundled up all 12 of their Life 101 kits and you can buy them ALL for one low price! Trust me, these kits will keep you scrapping throughout all of 2014 and then some! They are spectacular!!!

I won't keep you, as there is so much shopping to do, right!? I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Now head right on over to The Sweet Shoppe and grab any or all of Jady Day Studio's newest releases right here: http://tinyurl.com/q4ad7l3 - from there if you want to head to Jady Day Studio's shop, just click on her name on the left-hand side of your screen!

Have a wonderful day!
 

2 comments:

Mel Scraps said...

Jady Day Studio has some of my favorite kits of all time. I love her LDS kits but I don't know if she still has them available or not.

jan said...

I am bummed that i missed the black friday sale, it's always so rare to be able to save that much at the sweet shop. but I love jady day's designs and I have to get the cookie type kit, that is so cute!