Monday, November 23, 2009

Black Friday is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admit, I am not one to get up at 4:00 a.m. the day after Thanksgiving to rush out the door to save myself $8 on this years latest and greatest video game, nor am I willing to push and shove through a crowd of mad shoppers to get a steal-of-a-deal on a George Foreman grill or whatever it is that is on my loved ones Christmas list! HOWEVER, I will be up at 5:00 a.m. (or so) and I'll be shopping right in the comfort of my own home....sipping coffee, watching the news (or whatever) and this week you'll find me over at Elemental Scraps on Friday because I heard that there will be some fan-TAS-tic sales going on over there! I'll be right in the Bella Gypsy shop taking a peak at what those two talented girls been up to! :)

I hope you'll join me! I know how hard these ladies work and I know there will be some fun, fun stuff in their digital design shop!!!!

I cannot wait to shop!!! And while although I don't go out and fight the crazy-mad crowds, that doesn't mean I don't get my shoppin' on!

I hope that all of you have a wonderful holiday with your loved ones. I have so much to be grateful for this year! I must admit that when things don't go as planned in your life, it's okay. I found out that adversity makes me stronger...when someone does something that is terrible, or when someone hurts you, stand tall and know that you're able to sleep peacefully knowing that you're beautiful on the inside and out! I don't believe that people who are malicious and spiteful are at peace with themselves, although I could be wrong...

Happy Thanksgiving to all!


Until next time... (here is something beautiful for you to look at!)


THANK GOD FOR HOTTIES LIKE DANE!

No comments: