Thursday, May 07, 2009

Stampin' Up! Break....A New Digital Challenge

This post is to let any/all of my Stampin' Up! friends and family know that I have officially decided to take a break from being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Obviously I will continue to use their products because I LOOOVE them. I just won't be selling anymore.

I have so much going on in my life right now something has to give. After careful consideration, I decided that if I couldn't service my Stampin' Up! customers with 110% effort, it made most sense that I step aside. If you need a new demonstrator, please let me know. I can put you in touch with one of the best!!! Alison Blair is her name and she is fabulous!

I will be keeping up with my blog and I will continue to post projects, ramblings, and pictures....You will most likely begin to see a lot of Digital Scrapbooking Layouts! I am so glad that I decided to give digital a try. I remember just about a year ago saying, "EWWW...Why would anyone want to scrap on their computer??" Well I looked into it briefly and I have been HOOKED ever since. While although paper scrapping/crafting will always be my first love, I have become very fond of the digital concept; there are soooo many possibilities!! And it's sooo fun!

I have recently decided to do a Work-A-Long digital challege that is taking place at one of my favorite scrappin' blogs, Simple Scrapper!! Head on over there and you're bound to find a lot of really, really great information.

The challenge that we're doing is a 4-week challege, and at the end of each week we'll have a layout completed. However, throughout the challenge there are certain guidelines that need to be followed AND we have to use just one kit which is TOTALLY awesome because I know I should maximize my digital supplies much more than I currently do!!

Anyway, head on over to Simple Scrapper... It's not too late to join in on the challenge/fun. I think just as long as you can complete your 1st layout by Tuesday, May 12th, at 11:59 PM EST, you're all good!

I have chosen the following kit to use throughout my project this month...



I'll be posting my progress of each page throughout the month. This is actually the first challenge I have ever really decided to do wholeheartedly! I think it'll be awesome to make a handful of layouts all with ONE kit. I am really bad about not maximizing my digital supplies!

Until next time...
Candi

2 comments:

Jacinda said...

Good on you for giving digital a try. You will do great I am sure. You picked a fabulous kit for the month challenge. I'm going to have to go check that one out now. :)

Sharon said...

i applaud you for having Michael Jackson's music on your website. He will be truly missed and thank you for honoring him.