Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dane Cook....my kinda guy!

So we just got back from watching Dane Cook's ISoloated INcident at the Pepsi Center! He was awesome, on top of his game - as always! He's the kind of performer that makes you think he's speaking directly to you! I don't know how to explain it. I have been a fan for a very long time and I know how much he values his fans! Dane has gone through so much over the past few years. Ironically, many of the things he's gone through, I was going through, too. Losing a parent...then weeks later losing a friend whom I have known since childhood... just a lot of pain.

It was great to get out and laugh! And...to top it all off, I met Robery Kelly, also a fantastic comedian. I got a hug and a photograph! He's a great guy too. Too bad all of these hot comedians have to be married!! LOL!

I'll post some pictures within the next day or so! It was a fabulous time! My son, who will be 18 in a less than 2 months went with me and it was a freakin blast!!!

Cheers to Dane and Robert, both comedians I love so very much!!!

G'night to all!

Until next time...

xoxo

No comments: