Here is a project that you can easily do! It's a great way to say "Thank you" to a friend, or just a "Hello" or anything else that you'd like! It's fun to make and you'll be so pleased with the outcome!
Here is what you will need (you can use these products, or improvise with what you have on-hand! Speaking of products... you read the title of this post correctly! You can ORDER ONLINE NOW! Let me tell you, it is awesome! Even if you're not ready to place an order right now, I encourage you to go to my online shop just to browse! I went in there this morning "just for fun" and was there for over an hour! It is simply fabulous!!! Click here to go to my online store!
Define Your Life stamp set
Eastern Blooms stamp set
Baja Breeze card stock
Very Vanilla card stock
Old Olive textured card stock (8-3/4" x 1-1/2")
Baja Breeze Prints Designer Series paper (4" x 6-3/8")
Scallop Notes envelopes
Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' Pad
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
On Board Scallop Frames (bulk)
Chit Chat Rub-Ons
Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware
1) Wrap Old Olive textured card stock around Very Vanilla Scallop Notes envelope. Apply "Friend" Rub-On using wooden stick included with Rub-Ons assortment.
2) Stamp "Perfect" definition in Old Olive ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Cut out and adhere to Old Olive strip.
3) Adhere Baja Breeze card stock to On Board frame. Sand edge using sanding blocks. Adhere frame to envelope over definition.
4) Cut out flower stem from Old Olive card stock. Adhere to envelope over frame. Stamp flower image in Riding Hood Red ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Cut out. Punch hole in center of flower using 1/16" Circle punch and insert Styled Vanilla brad through hole. Adhere flower to envelope.
5) Fold Baja Breeze Prints Designer Series paper and insert in envelope.