Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SALE! Never Before Seen Promotion

Hello, Hello!

I wanted to make sure that the current Stampin' Up! NEVER BEFORE SEEN PROMOTION did not go unnoticed by you scrappin' and stampin' lovers. These stamp sets are so fabulously beautiful!! Many of them work beautifully with the new square scallop punch. Speaking of scallops, did you know that Stampin' Up! also has a NEW scalloped border punch? It is a must-have for today's scrapper! It is absolutely awesome. There are so many uses for this punch it's almost rediculous.

To see the newest Stampin' Up! products that are on sale click here! This sale ends on September 30th; if you've read other posts on my blog, you'll know that by simply leaving a comment, you'll be entered to win $25 in Stampin' Up! products (excludes tax and shipping), that my friends, would almost get you BOTH new scallop punches!!! Or of course whatever else you wish to order.

For the next week, in celebration of the second online class I am taking, Got Sketch 102, I am offering 15% off any order purchased by September 1st. If you've been keeping track, that would be 30% off any item you ordered from the "Never Before Seen Promotion" flyer that is attached in this post! How cool is that!!!

If you are not familiar with Got Sketch, please make sure to check it out here!!) Valerie and Janna are at it again! They're offering tons and tons of inspiration, encouragement and fun! I sincerely urge you to check out Valerie's site and consider taking this class. You will not regret it, I promise! These girls are just unbelievably fabulous. Words cannot describe how thankful I am for their support and inspiration.

3 comments:

Kimmyj... said...

Hi Candice ~ Thanks for sharing your blog on the GS102 site. Did you participate in the first class? I did and am hoping this one will be just as fun! I looked at a few of your cards, VERY NICE!

Diva Loca said...

looking forward to seeing your los on the GS102 site!!

Lisa said...

Candice,
Saw you left a message looking for PIP....it's on page 2 of my store at scrapdebris!
You didn't leave me your email, so I wasn't sure....thought I would leave you a message here. You'll find my email on the top of my blog if you need more help!