Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Saturday!

I hope that all you stampin' and scrappin' fans have been able to break away and have a moment to yourself to create a little something!

If you know me, you might know that I have been on a leave of absence from my awesome day job as an accountant for TWO MONTHS! I am happy to report that I went back to work yesterday and I am soooooooooooooooooooo thrilled. Being ill is never fun. It can totally bring you into a deep and dark, gnarly depression that you've never felt before. While although working full-time isn't always a "bowl of cherries" it does help if you work for an awesome company! I am extremely blessed and so fortunate to work for the awesome organization where I have been for 7 years!!! It was 7 years as of July 9th! Unbelievable how time flies by so fast as we get older. Why is that?? I don't think there is anyone who has ever been able to explain that to me... but we all know that it is sooooo true.

I hope that you Stampin' Up! fans are excited about the new catalog release that will occur next month! I am so incredibly excited because there are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many awesome new releases! If you would like to pre-order your catalog so that it is shipped out the day I receive them, please let me know! I will ship them out via Priority USPS Mail the day they arrive!

I will be starting another Embellishment "Share" Group, too! If you're interested, let me know because the 5 spots fill up seriously fast! (See my July 1st post for more information). This is a steal-of-a-deal! You will be able to get your hands on tons of SU! embellishments for $25!!! Unreal!

I gotta get out of here for now! I hope that your weekend is awesome! My newsletter will be e-mailed soon, so stay tuned for that!

No comments: